RESTRICTIONS ARE EASING
Let the Celebrations Begin!
NYC Party Guideline Update: Beginning May 19th – Big Changes!
- For Events with under 250 people, the guests do not have to show proof of being tested.
- For Events with over 250 guests, proof of vaccination or negative test result is required.
- Let’s dance!! The Pod dancing has been eliminated. Dancing throughout the dance floor is now permitted (with masks of course!)
- Guests can go to the bar and order drinks.
- Maximum capacity is 500 guests.
- Obviously, we encourage social distancing where applicable.
All other guidelines remain in place, including every guest must wear a mask unless seated at their table eating or drinking. Temperatures will still need to be taken upon entrance and health questionnaire completed for each guest. Staff will need to serve the food for cocktail hour and buffet dinners.